Every time I meet up with other bloggers, I realise that there a couple of things that only we know. The loveless comments on your blog or Instagram, that are supposed to look like so much effort. Those typical replies you get from companies that are interested in collaborating with you. This one typical question that a blogger gets asked from way too many people. This is why I’ve compiled my favorite 7:
1. “Great post”, “Gorgeous”, “😍😍😍“ – Awww, you probably really mean that
2. “How do you actually make money with your blog?” – Too tired to answer this again haha
3. Exclusive invitation to our fashion show: “Free Seating” – alias standing place
4. “Unfortunately, we don’t have budget for blogger collaborations.” – Ach, really?!
5. “In return, we are going to share your post.” – Wow, thanks so much! I’ll probably receive a great reach because of that. I don’t like to get money for my work anyways.
6. “We have the following adjustment for your blog post: …” – ….
7. “I’m sorry, I believe the invoice has got lost at our accountants department. The money is going to be on your bank account very soon.” – Nope!